Vegan Oatmeal Power Bowl Recipe
Start your day off right with Lindsay Mustard's delicious, power-packed vegan and gluten-free combo of oats, protein, healthy fats and berries. After this satisfying breakfast, you'll be ready to take on the world.
- 1/3 cup organic quick oats
- 2 Tbsp vanilla protein powder*
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate chunks
- ⅓ cup frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp chopped cashews
- Add all of the oatmeal ingredients to a small saucepan on medium heat. Whisk continuously for 2-3 minutes, or until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Top the cooked oatmeal with peanut butter, dark chocolate, fruit and cashews. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and enjoy!
*For their sugar-free, vegan and gluten-free goodness and the amount of protein they contain, we like Garden of Life, Vega, or a pure pumpkin seed protein powder from Omega.
Lindsay Mustard is a Holistic Nutritionist, Yoga Instructor and recipe-wizard with a burning passion for health and fitness. In her nutrition practice, Lindsay works with clients to craft a unique plan that is tailored to their specific health goals using a natural, whole food and supplement approach.